Tags: Bath and Body, Bronzer, Clinique, Exfoliation, Fake Tan, Lipstick, Sun Protection
Clinique have everything you need to get Summer ready and today I’m going to run through few of them!
- The Editors Pouch by Ela. Actually not from Clinique but a jolly lovely thing anyway. Silver, studs formed in the leather. Perfect for holding either your ipad or just your “stuff”. I wish I could give you some more info about this as it’s amazing, but alas, I can’t find a UK stockist!
- Self Sun Body Tinted Lotion. Available in Light – Medium £18 for 150ml. My dream come true product. I suck at fake tans, even though that profess to be streak free streak on me, but this one, well it’s really pale, but not too pale (for me). I usually use gradual tans, just to take the edge off my whiteness, and this is a step up from that, but it’s foolproof. I am sold! Fantastic stuff.
- Long Last Lipstick in Runway Coral (£16). A vivid coral shade lipstick. The colour is incredible and the wear time is amazing. A must have colour for the Summer months.
- A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skins in Strappy Sandals. Matches the clutch perfectly. Silver. Really silver. Wears well, looks great, but be warned, these types of metallic colours show up every flaw in your nails!
- City Block Sheer SPF25 (£16.50). Oh this is a dream product. I struggle with sun protection on my face. Uh-mazing. Although this calls itself tinted, it’s not really, it comes out of the tube a pale tint shade but disappears on the skin. Foundation applies flawlessly on top of it. Hooray. Get it, it’s a great price too for such a fab product.
- After Sun Rescue Balm with Aloe (£24). Not tried this one yet but this after-sun balm is sure to help if you’ve over indulged, sun wise!
- Sparkle Skin Exfoliating Cream (£20 for 250ml) What an amazing exfoliator! I love scrubs. I love really scrubby scrubs. This one is really scrubby (but not scratchy) and minty fresh, leaves my skin smooth, shiny and feeling ultra clean. My keratosis pilaris on my upper arms is all but gone after one use of this.
- Last but not least, quite possibly the best bronzer ever. The Fresh Bloom All Over Colour in Almond and Blossom Blend. A beautifully simple case, with a pretty flower embossed powder, in just about the most perfect colour ever. The powder is so soft and pigmented, you need very little on your brush to get a great effect, but the colour is incredibly natural. It’s brown with a hint of pinky red, much like my natural colours when I catch the sun. When I naturally catch the sun, there’s no orange, there’s no gold, it’s like this. Perfect. £16.
If you’re interested, here’s me wearing the Fresh Bloom All Over Colour (on my cheeks) and the Runway Coral lipstick.
All of the above are available from your local Clinique counters or from www.clinique.co.uk
and there’s not one dud here, all of the above are great!
*Disclosure – All items received free of charge for review purposes*
If you liked this, try these: