Tags: Guerlain, Nail Varnish, Top Coat
Oooh this is going to be a quick review and I think I’m going to bullet point my thoughts for ease!
- Extremely glossy
- The toughest wearing top coat I think I’ve ever worn, I can get five days easily with this top coat, it’s seriously that good
- Lovely wide brush, I can do most of my nails in one swipe of the brush.
- I’ve had a little bit of tip shrinking when using this top coat, only with my indie polishes, not any mainstream brands.
- It’s thick so I’m getting through it fast.
- I’m halfway down the bottle already and it seems to be getting a bit thicker. I’m not 100% sure about this and guess I won’t know until I finish. It’s still applying flawlessly so hopefully this won’t prove to be a big issue.
- It’s £18
So from my little list up there you can see I have more con’s than I do pro’s BUT the pro’s are so good that unless the bottle becomes so thick it’s rendered unusable I think it’s worth the price and using a different top coat with my indie polishes. I’ve never had wear like this from any top coat ever. Seriously amazing.
Although this is £18, you can purchase from Escentual
for £16.20 at the moment.
*Disclosure – PR Sample*
If you liked this, try these: